Interview with Ultimate Cowboy Showdown contestant Keaton Barger

Interview with Ultimate Cowboy Showdown contestant Keaton Barger

Interview with Ultimate Cowboy Showdown contestant Keaton Barger

The newest season of Ultimate Cowboy Showdown will air on INSP starting on Thursday, April 21st at 8PM ET (10 episodes).  I wanted to introduce you to some of the new contestants. Today on #whatonwhatsgood with Jovin Tardif, I am here with Ultimate Cowboy Showdown contestant Keaton Barger.

1. Can you tell us a little about yourself?

My twin sister and I grew up around horses, and I have been handling a rope since I was 5 years old. The cowboy way of life is everything to me. It’s what makes me, me. I truly believe the best place to be is on the back of a good horse! However, when I’m not cowboying, I work for a great air conditioning company.

Family means everything to me. My beautiful wife and daughter are my whole world, and my dad and cowboy Buster Frierson are my heroes. Without all of their support, I couldn’t have done the show.

2. What made you decide to be part of this reality series?

My parents were the driving force behind me doing the show. They love watching the series, and they believed I had a chance at winning.

3. How did it feel to be picked for the show?

It felt like I had won the lottery!

4. Ultimate Cowboy Showdown is hosted by country music icon Trace Adkins.  What was it like working with him and meeting him?

I grew up listening to Trace’s music, so getting to meet and work with him was like a dream. He is a legend!

5. What do you feel are some characteristics needed to be an ultimate cowboy?

To be an ultimate cowboy you have to be a good overall horseman. It’s important to know how to handle a rope, read cattle, and honor the cowboy code. When you’re a cowboy, your word is your bond, so a cowboy has to be honest with people.

6. What would you say is one of the toughest cowboy skills to learn and why?

Horsemanship is the toughest skill to learn. It’s something that you can never master because there is always something you can do better, and it continues to evolve every day. 

7. In your opinion, what can we learn from watching Ultimate Cowboy Showdown?

People can learn that the contestants are not Hollywood cowboys. We are all real cowboys, and this is our way of life. We live according to the cowboy code. I hope the viewers see how good of people cowboys are, because I think the world needs more of them. 
  • Interview with Ultimate Cowboy Showdown contestant Keaton Barger

  • Interview with Ultimate Cowboy Showdown contestant Stephen Heitmann

  • Interview with Ultimate Cowboy Showdown contestant Chris Becker

  • Interview with Ultimate Cowboy Showdown contestant Cody Traylor

https://whatonwhatsgood.blogspot.com/2022/04/cinqque5tion-interview-with-Ultimate-Cowboy-Showdown-contestant-Cody-Traylor.html 

Social Media

> What On What's Good

Twitter - https://twitter.com/whatonwhatsgood/

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/whatonwhatsgood/

> Cinqque5tion

Twitter - https://twitter.com/cinqque5tion/

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/cinqque5tion/

> Jovin Tardif 

Twitter - https://twitter.com/jovintardif

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/jovintardif/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Lake Season 2 Rating

Trap

Express Review: Dear Child

Not Another Church Movie

Challengers

Shiny Happy People: Duggar Family Secrets Rating

Abigail

Immaculate

Transformers One

Kingdom Of The Planet Of The Apes