Interview with Ultimate Cowboy Showdown contestant Cody Traylor

Interview with Ultimate Cowboy Showdown contestant Cody Traylor

Interview with Ultimate Cowboy Showdown contestant Cody Traylor

The newest season of Ultimate Cowboy Showdown will air on INSP starting on Thursday, April 21st at 8PM ET (10 episodes).  I wanted to introduce you to some of the new contestants. Today on #whatonwhatsgood with Jovin Tardif, I am here with Ultimate Cowboy Showdown contestant Cody Traylor.

1. Can you tell us a little about yourself?

Cody Traylor: My name is Cody James Traylor, and I’m from Hobo Station, MS. When I was 20 years old, I left home and joined the US Air Force. However, I always had a dream of heading West and buckarooing ever since I saw my cousin, Malcolm Traylor — my personal cowboy hero — doing it.

When I moved to Alaska, my love for the West blossomed. After a few more years of being thrown all over, I was stationed in Washington state. After my time in the Air Force ended in 2020, I moved to Eastern Washington on my own to focus on my career in cattle and music. Now, I raise horses and cattle and perform whenever I can. 

2. How did it feel to be picked for the show?

Cody Traylor: It really was a shock. Since I was just coming out of the military, I wasn’t sure whether or not they would take me.

3. Ultimate Cowboy Showdown is hosted by country music icon Trace Adkins. What was it like working with him and meeting him?

Cody Traylor: It was definitely a little intimidating at first, but Trace is a great man and a good judge. I enjoyed being able to pick his brain and talk to him like a normal person. 

4. What do you feel are some characteristics needed to be an ultimate cowboy?

Cody Traylor: Grit, determination, drive, and honesty. All of these characteristics work together because we can have some long days on the ranch. 

5. What would you say is one of the toughest cowboy skills to learn and why?

Cody Traylor: Patience. Things don’t happen on your timeframe. Patience was the hardest thing for me to learn, not only in cowboying, but in life as well. 

6. In your opinion, what can we learn from watching Ultimate Cowboy Showdown?

Cody Traylor: Viewers will enjoy watching a bunch of great cowboys, punchers, buckaroos, and vaqueros use their skills and knowledge to work together to get a job done and put on a good show while doing it!  


  • Interview with Ultimate Cowboy Showdown contestant Keaton Barger

  • Interview with Ultimate Cowboy Showdown contestant Stephen Heitmann

  • Interview with Ultimate Cowboy Showdown contestant Chris Becker

  • Interview with Ultimate Cowboy Showdown contestant Cody Traylor

Social Media

> What On What's Good

Twitter - https://twitter.com/whatonwhatsgood/

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/whatonwhatsgood/

> Cinqque5tion

Twitter - https://twitter.com/cinqque5tion/

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/cinqque5tion/

> Jovin Tardif 

Twitter - https://twitter.com/jovintardif

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/jovintardif/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Cleaning Lady (2022)

TV Mini Series Review: Encounters

TV Series Review: Wrestlers

TV Review: The Neighborhood

TV Series Review: Black-ish

The Watcher TV series Express Review

TV Series Review: The Good Doctor

TV Series: Deadloch

TV Series Review: The Tourist (2022)

Interview with Matt U Johnson