#newmusic4yourears #whatonwhatsgood Week of March 11, 2022
#newmusic4yourears #whatonwhatsgood Week of March 11, 2022 1. Readey Mixtape Between The Lines Readey discusses “Between The Lines" “Between The Lines is a compilation of songs that I feel will truly define me as an artist. I fully indulged in the creative process to create the project, writing and recording all nine tracks at home. Some of the tracks are simply me projecting a certain mood or vibe that I was feeling at the moment of inspiration, and others are a deeper analysis of my personal emotions and life experiences. I just hope that people will feel something when they are listening.” 2. SHAB New single 'Music To My Heart' 3. Jewel New single ‘Dancing Slow’ New album ' Freewheelin’ Woman ' is out on April 15, 2022 Jewel discusses new single 'Dancing Slow' "'Dancing Slow' is ultimately about the ebb and flow of life, and cherishing those moments of certainty that are shared when you’re with a trusted companion. It feels like t...
Comments
Post a Comment