Interview with Mckenna Camille

Interview with Musical artist McKenna Camille

Today on What On What’s Good with Jovin Tardif, I am here with Mckenna Camille. In our interview, we discuss her favourite songs from different artists, her favourite scene from Deadpool Movie, her debut single “Bad One”, what we can expect from her first EP and much more.

1. What do you tend to write about in your songs?

I write about whatever is going on in my life, whether that is mental health, bullying, friendships, whatever. I try to keep it as relevant to my life as possible because writing songs is my way of journaling.

2. If you can only pick one song from each artist, what would it be and why?

Billie Eilish – b*tches broken hearts

Olivia Rodrigo – good 4 u

Bea Miller – outside

Tate McRae – r u ok

Frankie Valli & the Four Seasons – December, 1963

The BeeGees – Night Fever

Chuck Berry – I am a sucker for his Route 66 so either that or Sweet Little Sixteen

3. You are obsessed with the first “Deadpool” movie. Tell us your favourite scene and why?

The scene where Deadpool meets the cab driver is iconic.

4. What can you tell us about your debut single “Bad One”?

“Bad One” has been in the making for quite some time and I am so happy it is out. It is about the mental health journey one goes through when dealing with bullying as a teenager. We started writing the song when I was having a hard time and it really helped me through so much so I hope everyone listening can make it their own and relate to it in any way they can.

5. What else can we expect from your first EP?

My first EP will be a little chaotic but very honest. I love honest songs and songs about what’s going on in life, so I want to include that as much as possible. I am also in love with the 70s so there are many 70s influences in both the songs and the music videos, and I wouldn’t have it any other way.

Interview also available on Instagram

Part 1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Jennifer Did Rating

Ripley Rating

The Program: Cons, Cults and Kidnapping Rating

Neal Brennan: Crazy Good Rating

Anthracite Rating

The Magic Prank Show with Justin Willman Rating

Files of the Unexplained Rating

The Fall Guy

The Cleaning Lady (2022)

Express Review: Dear Child